How to avoid / solve Spring validation errors ?

I integrated spring IDE plug-ins in my eclipse environment. I wanted use some additional namespaces like camel, CXF and some custom schema to spring.xml, spring beans file. When I tried to validate the spring.xml file the spring IDE it was showing following errors and warnings in "Problems" / "Error Log" view of eclipse

  •  Unable to locate Spring Namespace handler...
  •  Incorrect usage of element for certain elements ... (The element was refereed form my custom schema)
  •  Many errors of Class Not Found.
  •  No setter found for property ... (When I am trying to set some property in spring.xml) 

Here, I am going to discuss the approaches I used to solve these issues, read complete article at http://technical-tejash.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-avoid-spring-validation-errors.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment